Battery Park City, Downtown, Financial District, TriBeCa. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Bike Room
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
Simply Beautiful Studio available in this remarkable pre-war luxury high-rise
This landmark building is a masterpiece of Gothic inspired style, grand mansard roof, soaring windows, sweeping arches, distinctive gargoyles. The genius lies in the details, and its all restored, reconstructed, renovated, and rethought to complement the way we live now.
Over-sized double-pane windows
Bamboo strip flooring
Stainless steel appliances
Italian-tile аnd marble bathroom
Contact Darius @ 347.834.5485
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing is featured on the RentHop front page.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Darius Huggins has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager was last online quite recently.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,500. The apartment location is generally known as Battery Park City or Downtown or Financial District or TriBeCa. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.