Chelsea, East Villiage. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
Beautiful, 8-unit, Chelsea Townhouse with free use of the washer and dryer in the basement
and video intercom. Immaculately maintained with gorgeous pre-war details on quiet tree-lined
street. A few steps to WHOLE FOODS, movie theatre, gym, library, restaurants and more!
FREE LAUNDRY IN BASEMENT
I have other units available along with this one within the same price range so when contacting me, tell me exactly what you are looking for. Contact Darius to view @ 347.834.5485 before it's too late
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing is featured on the RentHop front page.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Darius Huggins has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager was last online quite recently.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,400. The apartment location is generally known as Chelsea or East Villiage. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.