Features and Amenities
A large one bedroom apartment located on Fort Washington Avenue, west of Broadway, in a beautiful Pre-War elevator/laundry building with an onsite super. Brand new finishes as it's been totally renovated, featuring stainless steel appliances, brand new cabinets and marble bathroom. Close to all shopping, supermarkets, transportation and only 35 minutes from Midtown on the express A train( at 175th Street Stn) at the corner of the building! Call, text or email me to set up an appointment to view this apartment today!
Ardor Listing ID: 1104049
Ardor Realty listings always show actual unit and building photos for previewed listings.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing appears up-to-date.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager was last online quite recently.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $1,450. The apartment location is generally known as Washington Heights. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 6 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.