Features and Amenities
- No Fee
Convertible 3 bedroom with real pressurized wall. It has a convenient East Village location just a block from the subway/bus stations, restaurants and bars. This spacious apartment features an abundance of natural light, hardwood floors, custom maple cabinets with dishwasher, microwave, and tiled bath. The incredible amenities includes a state-of-the-art fitness center, concierge service, residential lounge, study area, and recreational areas. Please call me today to schedule a private viewing.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing appears up-to-date.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Billy Achitsaikhan has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
The apartment is a 3 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,800. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or East Village. The building allows easy access via an elevator. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.