Features and Amenities
Located in prime Gramercy minuets from Union Square. Surrounded by an abundance of great restaurants, grocery stores, bars and night clubs. Only steps from the subway. Gut renovated, over sized, 2Br convertible apartment with generous living room, spacious bedrooms, walk in closets, gourmet granite kitchen with a dishwasher and microwave. Hardwood floors and marble bathroom. All utilities included: Electric, Gas, Heat and Hot Water
- View full listing information on spiregroupny.com/
Listing ID: #1049919
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logs in very regularly.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,700. The apartment location is generally known as East Village. The building allows easy access via an elevator. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.