Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
Built in 1907 residential rental building. At 25 stories tall, this Beaux Artsstyle high-rise was one of the first truly tall buildings in the city, and it is one of the oldest remaining high-rises on Wall Street.
The rental building consists of studios and one- and two-bedroom apartments, some with walk-out terraces. Additional amenities include a fitness room, basketball court, movie room, juice bar, and parking garage. Retail spaces occupy the ground floor.
The building has 372 apartments and a prime location in the Financial District, close to the New York Stock Exchange and public transportation. The conversion was designed by Costas Kondylis.
The very handsome building has a 24-hour concierge and doorman, a fitness center, a screening room, a roof deck, individual storage units, a billiard room, a library and a resident's lounge. Kitchens have white lacquered cabinetry framed in aluminum, natural stone counters and stainless steel appliances. Baths have walnut millwork with Carrera marble and chrome.
Francis Kimball was the original architect.
* Doorman (24-hour)
* Concierge (24-hour)
* Gym/fitness center
* Library and media center
* Screening room
* Billiard room
* Roof deck
* Individual storage available
Apartment Features and Amenities
* Hardwood floors
* White lacquered cabinets framed in aluminum
* Natural stone countertop
* Stainless steel appliances
* American walnut millwork with carrera marble and polished chrome in bathroom
To view contact Joseph 917-608-4103
HopScore Rank: Poor
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address for the listing is extremely vague.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,305. The apartment location is generally known as Battery Park City or Midtown West or Midtown or Tribecca. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.