Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
- Roof Deck
Built in 1935, It is one of a mere handful of rental buildings along this fabulous 50-block stretch of Fifth Avenue above 60th street. Bordered by Central Park and located just a few blocks away from Museum Mile, the apartments offer space unparalleled in Manhattan rentals. Space, sunlight and beauty combine here to make it worthy of a Fifth Avenue address.
Central park facing apartment views
Granite kitchen countertops
White oak strip wood floors
Interactive online tenant network
Steps from Central Park
Nearby subway stations
110th Street and Lexington Avenue 6
110th Street and Lenox Avenue 2, 3
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Yan Sun has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,395. The apartment location is generally known as East Harlem or Harlem. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.