Features and Amenities
- Dining Room
- Hardwood Floors
This beautiful building is just steps from Washington Square Park. This tremendous building has a doorman lobby and elevators in the building.
The truly gigantic 1 bedroom unit in this luxury building has brand new polished floors. The recently renovated kitchen has stainless steel appliances including dishwasher. A large separate dining area makes this apartment very appealing.
The bathroom has beautiful marble and has also been recently renovated. An abundance closets makes the storage in this apartment unbeatable. A beautiful fireplace adds to the charm of this luxury apartment.
This fantastic unit will not be around for long. Call or TXT today to set up a viewing.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $5,000. The apartment location is generally known as Chelsea or Downtown or Greenwich Village. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The unit interior features hardwood floors. There is a separate dining area for enjoying meals at home. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.