Battery Park, South street Seaport, Financial district, FIDI, Downtown. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Free Shuttle to downtown
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
Large and bright Studio with Terrace in Prime area of Financial district! BRAND NEW RENOVATION ..COME SEE THE NEW LOOK!
High ceiling and gourmet fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher stainless steel apliances, and light oak cabinetry , lots of closets, hardwood floor throughout, elevator luxury building with doorman, grand Piano, No Fee, don't miss out!
Close to subways, and fine dining, and luxury designers boutiques!
call me for an exclusive viewing! ALine Scott NY LIVING SOLUTIONS (646) 301- 4016
Studios from 2550 -
Studiosw/ terrace from 2750
no Studio/ HO
1 bedroom/ HO/ Terrace: 4350
2 bedroom: 5295
ALL UNITS GETS 1 month free rent extra on a 13 month lease !
Apartment is close to fine-dining restaurants including Megu, Delmonico's, Cipriani's, Acapella, and Nobu.
Even closer to South Street Seaport, Century 21, Tiffany & Co., Borders Bookstore, Thomas Pink, Hermes, and much more!
Food shopping available walking-distance to FreshDirect, Jubilee (open 24 hours), Zeytuna, and Gristede's.
Apartment is easy walking distance to these subway lines:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, A, C, E, J, M, Z, R, W.
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title does not appear to be an address, cross-street, or approximate location.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,590. The apartment location is generally known as Battery Park or South street Seaport or Financial district or FIDI or Downtown. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 10 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.