Downtown, Financial District. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
Large and beautiful one-bedroom with a beautiful wraparound chef's kitchen with track lighting. Oversized windows and and western exposure allows sun to pour in at all hours! Washer and dryer in the unit, beautiful bathroom, and a king-sized bedroom with a walk-in closet. What more could you want?!
Step away from the hustle and bustle of the city and settle into your home in the beautiful and peaceful seaport district! These apartments have open layouts and crisp and clean finishes, many with original historical details from centuries ago! The building has a secure entry system, relaxing courtyard, large elevators, and a rooftop terrace overlooking the East River, the Brooklyn Bridge, and downtown Brooklyn. All dogs are welcome, no matter the size or breed!
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Daniel Boufford has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,450. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Financial District. The building allows easy access via an elevator. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.