Financial District, Downtown, Battery Park. 2 Baths.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
- Roof Deck
Very Rare Opportunity! Massive Conv.4BR w/ Amazing Views! Waterside Luxury Building!
Please contact Amy Kim for a private viewing today.
917. 478. 6676 / email@example.com
This gorgeous 2 bedroom with 2Bathis over 2000 square feet, and can easily convert to three or four bedrooms! High ceilings and huge windows allow lots of light and a great view of the Hudson River. Gym and roof terrace overlooking the Statue of Liberty are available for residents. Steps from Stone Street and Battery Park.
HopScore Rank: Fair
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- NEUTRAL: The address for the listing is extremely vague.
- NEUTRAL: The manager is attempting to use a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 4 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $6,150. The apartment location is generally known as Financial District or Downtown or Battery Park. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 3 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.