1 Bedroom at Extraordinary Living~ PentHouse 1BR w/ Huge Private Terrace and Spectacular Water Views for $4,550
Downtown, Financial District, TriBeCa. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
- Roof Deck
LIVE IN LUXURY IN THIS PENTHOUSE loft-like one bedroom with huge private terrace and spectacular water, NY Harbor and Hudson River Views. You will get to enjoy the beautiful sunset in this sun drenched home.
Dont miss the opportunity to entertain dinner parties on your own private terrace of this spectacular penthouse home! THIS APARTMENT WILL NOT LAST!
Please contact Amy Kim for a private viewing!
This unit offers:
* Oversized windows with loads of natural light
* High Ceilings
* Beautiful wood floors
* Granite countertops
* Modern bathroom
The Building features:
* 24-hour doorman
* Valet service
* Fitness center
* Luxurious wrap-around sundeck with patio furniture
* Walking distance to Battery Park, Century21, Stone Street, and Seaport.
* Walking distance to major subway lines (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, A, C, E, J, M, Z, R & W), NJ Path, Battery Park, South Street Seaport, Stone street. World Class retailers only steps away (Hermes, Canali, Tourbillon, Tomas Pink, Sephora, BMW and more) and fine restaurants (Haru, Delmonico's, Bobby Van's, Les Halles, Odeon, Cipriani, Nobu and more).
**Not What you're looking for? Send me an email with your apartment search criteria. I have more listings in dowtown area and would love to help you find your new home!!!
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- NEUTRAL: The title does not appear to be an address, cross-street, or approximate location.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $4,550. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Financial District or TriBeCa. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 6 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.