Features and Amenities
- No Fee
These apartments are rich in contemporary, ultra-luxurious amenities. The modern kitchens offer state of the art stainless steel appliances and custom European cabinetry the elegant baths have marble floors and custom sinks and vanities. Each apartment home features soaring 11-foot ceilings and oversized windows offering spectacular panoramic city views. With 35 floors and 843 available rental units, each apartment is unique and every view offers a glimpse of New York City at its loveliest. The all-inclusive amenities extend beyond the residences to include an on-site valet service an in-house concierge. The on-site gym features ultra-contemporary cardio and weight-training equipment, while the private sun deck offers precious outdoor space and even more postcard city and river views. And the showcase lounge, designed by interior design star Vincent Cangelosi, features a billiards table, among other amenities. A full-service garage is another unique amenity. At the heart of the Financial District, your new home is just steps from the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, C, E, J, M, R, and W lines and a wide array of museums, bars, restaurants and shopping. This landmark building makes a seamless transition from classic New York office tower to standard-setting luxury rental property.
Listing ID: #893757
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Hilah Hadaway Williams has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,295. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Financial District. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.