Battery Park, Downtown, Financial District. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
- Roof Deck
Enormous Studio Loft w/ Water View. One of the best deal in Financial District
Please contact Amy Kim for a private viewing today!
This unit offers:
* Oversized windows with loads of natural light
* Stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
* Individual control over heat and AC
* Beautiful wood floors
* Granite countertops
* Modern bathroom
The Building features:
* 24-hour doorman
* Valet service
* Tenant lounge with free WiFi, billiard and card tables
* Fitness center
* Luxurious wrap-around sundeck with patio furniture
* Walking distance to Battery Park, Century21, Stone Street, and Seaport.
Walking distance to major subway lines (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, A, C, E, J, M, Z, R & W), NJ Path, Battery Park, South Street Seaport, Stone street. World Class retailers only steps away (Hermes, Canali, Tourbillon, Tomas Pink, Sephora, BMW and more) and fine restaurants (Haru, Delmonico's, Bobby Van's, Les Halles, Odeon, Cipriani, Nobu and more).
**Not What you're looking for? Send me an email with your apartment search criteria. I have more listings in dowtown area and would love to help you find your new home!!!
HopScore Rank: Fair
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title does not appear to be an address, cross-street, or approximate location.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,450. The apartment location is generally known as Battery Park or Downtown or Financial District. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.