Downtown, Financial District. 2 Baths.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
- Roof Deck
NO FEE Massive true 2 bedroom 2 bathroom absolutely beautiful apartment condo finishes , huge windows great light and really amazing views , high ceilings, beautiful hardwood floors, washer and dryer in unit,walk in closets. Amenities include free access to one of New York's finest health clubs without leaving the building . There is a huge swimming pool , basket ball court ,boxing , yoga spa services , state of the art fitness center . There is also a tenants lounge with wifi and an absolutely gorgeous roof deck with incredible views. Pet Friendly No Smoking building .
FREE New York Health and Racquet club memembership for term of lease
Call Nicolette Cohen to schedule a showing TODAY!
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Nicolette Cohen has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $6,530. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Financial District. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.