Features and Amenities
This large fully renovated 1 bedroom apartment, located on the Washington Heights/Inwood border called Fort George, is one great bargain! You have the convenience of the #1 and A train, several buses, shopping, restaurants and The Cloisters/Fort Tryon Park. It has expectional hardwood floors with a brand new kitchen that includes tip of the appliances and plenty of cabinets. It also sports 3 large closets so storage isn't an issue. No need to wait! Call, text or email me today to set up an appointment to you this apartment.
Ardor Listing ID: 1102014
Ardor Realty listings always show actual unit and building photos for previewed listings.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager was last online quite recently.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $1,395. The apartment location is generally known as Washington Heights. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 8 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.