Features and Amenities
Prospect Heights:Grand Army Plaza Studio in a gorgeous pre-war building with elevator and laundry. Features hardwood floors, seperate eat-in kitchen and three large closets. Prime location across the street from the Brooklyn Central Library, Brooklyn Museum and Prospect Park. One block from the 2,3 trains. Enjoy everything Park Slope has to offer without paying the price.
Ardor Listing ID: 1104534
Ardor Realty listings always show actual unit and building photos for previewed listings.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $1,650. The apartment location is generally known as Brooklyn. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The manager allows pet cats but does not seem to allow dogs. As always, you should ask as early in the process as possible if you have any questions regarding the pet policy. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.