Features and Amenities
This newly constructed three-bedroom duplex Penthouse apartment features three full baths, washer/dryer, A/C, a sleeping loft, a fully renovated kitchen, and a wood-burning fireplace. This extraordinary apartment is located only one block from the Lexington Avenue subway and is surrounded by bars, restaurants, fitness centers, and stores. Call me now for an appointment. Must have 24 - 48 hours notice. 718.536.7214
- View full listing information on spiregroupny.com/
Listing ID: #953856
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Marcus Schott has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 3 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $5,450. The apartment location is generally known as East Harlem or Harlem or Upper East Side. The manager allows pet cats but does not seem to allow dogs. As always, you should ask as early in the process as possible if you have any questions regarding the pet policy. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.