Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
WHITE GLOVE PRE-WAR BLDG W/ LAVISH LOBBY OFF
CENTRAL PARK. CLASSIC P/W APTS, FIREPLACES
DECORATIVE MOLDING & HIGH CEILINGS, YET MODERN
KITCHENS, D/W & MARBLE BATHS.
2 BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH A WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE.
TO VIEW CONTACT:
GREG (212) 378-2464
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Gregory Witchel has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $4,250. The apartment location is generally known as Upper East Side. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.