Features and Amenities
- Bicycle Room; Garage; Garden; Fitness Room; and Common Storage Room. Walls allowed.
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
SCRAPE YOUR JAW OFF THE FLOOR! This is approx. 1000 square feet of drop-dead gorgeous, and intelligently designed, space in a pet friendly doorman building.
This Junior-4 in the East 60s off Lexington Avenue is a mint gut renovation with a washer-dryer, stainless steel kitchen, white tile bathroom and king-sized bedroom. The design finishes are stunning and the living room with dining alcove is super-sized. This is a home to settle into. The building offers a Bicycle Room; Garage; Garden; Fitness Room; and Common Storage Room. Walls allowed.
You'll be conveniently located to transportation, Central Park, fabulous shopping and superlative restaurants.
Just call Robin at 917-968-5912.
I also have access to many other apartments in the city. I CAN find your new home.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The manager is attempting to use a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $4,250. The apartment location is generally known as Upper East Side. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.