Features and Amenities
- Dining Room
- Hardwood Floors
- No Fee
Beautiful fully renovated 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with extraordinary views and a private terrace. The apartment has just been redone with strip oak flooring, granite counters, cherry cabinets and stainless steel appliances. The apartment is attended to by 24/7 doorman and a live in super.Live in this luxury, full service building, steps away from some of the City?s best restaurants and retail stores.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Rentals has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logs in very regularly.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 3 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $6,950. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown or Midtown East. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The unit interior features hardwood floors. There is a separate dining area for enjoying meals at home. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 6 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.