Features and Amenities
- Hardwood Floors
- No Fee
PRIME MIDTOWN LOW 50's. CLOSE TO TRANSPORTATION. LOCATED ON A QUIET STREET. THERE ARE MANY RESTAURANTS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND TWO PARKS NEARBY. A 37 STORY HIGHRISE FULL SERVICE BUILDING WITH 24 HR. DOORMAN FEATURES AN IMPRESSIVE ENTRANCE WITH A LANDSCAPED GARDEN, LAUNDRY, BICYCLE ROOM, GARAGE, CONCIERGE AND VIDEO SECURITY.
BRING YOUR SUNGLASSES!!! THIS SUNDRENCHED APARTMENT HAS BREATHTAKING DIRECT VIEWS OF THE EAST RIVER AND CITY. HUGE 2BR LAYOUT. FULL SIZE BEDROOMS AND BIG LIVING ROOM. TONS OF CLOSETS. 1.5 MARBLE BATHS. MUST SEE!!!
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO SCHEDULE A VIEWING FEEL FREE TO CONTACT 24/7 DMITRIY (718)775-8707DMITRIY@CALIBERNYC.COM
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Dmitriy Demydyuk has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logs in very regularly.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,900. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown or Midtown East. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 8 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.