Features and Amenities
- Dining Room
- Fitness Center
- Hardwood Floors
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry in Building
- Outdoor Space
- Swimming Pool
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
Luxury D/m building,
Walking distance to Times Square, the Crossroads of the world Steps from Grand Central Terminal with upscale restaurants, shops and the famous holiday light showEnjoy bike and walking paths, sports fields and more at the East River ParkBlocks from Bryant Park, home to numerous events and outdoor concertsDon't miss the annual tree lighting ceremony at Rockefeller Center, a short subway ride away
Minutes from the Empire State Building, one of the seven modern wonders of the world Easy subway access to Broadway showsShort subway ride to Radio City Music Hall, home of the Christmas Spectacular staring the RockettesFive grocery and drug stores within walking distance including the Amish Market and Duane ReadeTake a guided tour of the United Nations building, just a few blocks away
Easy access to Grand Central Station to catch the 4, 5, 6, 7 and the Shuttle to Times Square
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Yana Hadas has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a 4 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $6,700. The apartment location is generally known as 14th to 40th Street or Midtown or Midtown East or USA. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. The unit interior features hardwood floors. There is a separate dining area for enjoying meals at home. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. We have 8 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.