Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
This state of the art building in Midtown East is equipped with elevator, building laundry, roof deck and a health club. The doorman lobby has a beautiful water fountain that blends in with the soothing atmosphere of the building.
The enormous and pristine 1 bedroom apartment has just gone through a top notch renovation. This glistening unit has windows everywhere, including the kitchen, which allows attractive natural light into the apartment.
A modern kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances and beautiful granite counters. In addition, there is also a great deal of closet space throughout the apartment to aid in storage of all your belongings.
The fantastic roof deck offers stellar views and a relaxing escape. This large 1 bedroom apartment offering luxury style living close to public transit will not last long. Call or TXT to schedule a viewing.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,000. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown or Midtown East. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.