Features and Amenities
- Hardwood Floors
To qualify for this apartment you have to have to make at least 40x the monthly rent. A letter of reference must be provided on . Contact information for your references will also be needed along with last year's 's and a recent copy of your bank statement. Your credit will be run to ensure that you are in good credit standing, with no history of bankruptcy, liens or collections. A copy of your state ID will also be needed. In the event that you do not qualify, you may use a guarantor that makes at least the monthly rent. Exactly the same paperwork mentioned above is needed from the guarantor. Please call for self- paperwork needed. Schedule an exclusive appointment with Jake Call text or email 646-422-9386 firstname.lastname@example.org
Bond New York is a real estate broker that supports equal housing opportunity.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.When calling refer to RentHop MX ID 232596
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: Jacob Grosskreuz has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $1,850. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown East or Midtown. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.