Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Hardwood Floors
Awesome elevator building with Health Club attached.
This apartment is newly renovated with modern kitchen and marble finished bathroom.
The floors have been refinished and are super shiny. Tons of light is let in through over-sized windows making this apartment bright.
Don't miss out on this great deal. Call or TXT today to set up a viewing.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,400. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown or Midtown East. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. The manager posting this listing only provided one photo.