Features and Amenities
- Hardwood Floors
- Outdoor Space
Large doorman 1 bedroom by Grand Central Station. Spacious layout with a large balcony, fully equipped gourmet kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and breakfast bar, perfect for serious cooking and entertaining guests. Sunny southern exposure. Wide balcony to enjoy some sun, fresh air and city vistas. Excellent finishes throughout featuring hardwood floor, over-sized windows and abundant closet space. Ultra-convenient doorman, elevator and laundry building. Half price gym membership. Small pet friendly.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Rolf Schewe has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,000. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown or Murray Hill. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. We have 6 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.