Features and Amenities
- Hardwood Floors
Renovated Apartment, New modern kitchen, High ceilings, Super sunny, open view , perfect to share,24 hours D/M
steps from Grand central station
we love pets very much
That amazing apartment won't last , please come with yours paper work to apply and take the apartment today
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Yana Hadas has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,650. The apartment location is generally known as 14th to 40th Street or Midtown or Murray Hill. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.