Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Hardwood Floors
- Outdoor Space
Located in the heart of midtown Manhattan, the building is a walking distance to all NYC has to offer. Next to the East River, steps to NYU Medical Center. Close to hundreds of bars and restaurants. Enjoy valet service, 24-hour doormen, laundry, full-size fitness center, and bicycle storage. The rooftop deck is perfect for sunbathing and offers tremendous views. Perfect location and spacious apartment with astonishing amenities.
Spacious 2 bedroom (flex) makes a great share. Kitchen features cherry cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and hardwood floors while bathroom boast marble throughout. Ample closet space.
For more information and to schedule a viewing feel free to contact 24/7 Dmitriy (718) 775-8707Dmitriy@calibernyc.com
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Dmitriy Demydyuk has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logs in very regularly.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,200. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown or Murray Hill. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.