Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
This is the most unique apartment that you can find in the East Village. Everything is this apartment is completely custom and new.
The kitchen has stainless steel appliances and polished concrete counters. The bathroom is completely new and also has polished concrete.
A custom drop down projector screen comes out of the ceiling so you can watch tv and movies from an HD projector. ALL utilities including electricity, heat, water, gas, cable, and internet are included in rent.
The living room is big enough for a sit down table and couch. Don't miss out on this amazing deal. Call or TXT today.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,600. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or East Village or NoLita / Bowery. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 3 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.