USA, Murray Hill, Midtown. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
Beautiful luxury doorman building, built in 2000, this is one of the few buildings in Murray Hill, let alone the city that offers a large gated private garden. If you prefer some space above the chaos of the city, there is also a 17th floor garden terrace. This immaculate 1 bedroom, could easily be converted into a 2 bedroom with plenty of room to spare for the living room with a window. The real 1 bed includes a huge walk in closet, plenty of cabinets and closets for storage throughout the apartment as well.The kitchen is equipped with all GE appliances, including a dishwasher, granite counter tops and a pass-through that opens up to the living room. Ceramic tiles in the bath and kitchen including Kohler fixtures. Please call me today if you would like to take a look at this great deal!
- View full listing information on spiregroupny.com/
Listing ID: #1017169
HopScore Rank: Fair
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Michael Steigman has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,850. The apartment location is generally known as USA or Murray Hill or Midtown. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.