Features and Amenities
This 24-hour doorman/concierge building has a fitness center, garden, laundry facility, garage, and more. Your furnished home is complete with big spaces and pristine touches throughout. Eat-in, windowed kitchen, 2 marble baths, soaring ceilings, and polished hardwood flooring. Huge living room with dining area and big bedrooms with walk-in closets. Don't miss this amazing opportunity to live in a tastefully furnished Midtown sanctuary.
Listing ID: #1067835
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Paul Buttenhoff has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 3 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $7,500. The apartment location is generally known as New York. The building allows easy access via an elevator. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. We have 3 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.