14th to 40th Street, Clinton, East Village, Gramercy, M.Hill, New York, Union Square. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
LARGE RENOVATED STUDIO, FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN, GREAT CLOSETS, WOOD FLOORS,
IN THE HEART OF GRAMERCY, ON A QUIET TREE-LINED BLOCK,
ELEVATOR BUILDING, SUPER AND LAUNDRY FACILITIES ON PREMISES, JUST STEPS TO SUBWAY,
AVAILABLE JULY 1ST MOVE IN.
PLEASE CALL LAURA @917 447 5892 TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
MUST QUILIFY, BROKER'S FEE.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing appears up-to-date.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,295. The apartment location is generally known as 14th to 40th Street or Clinton or East Village or Gramercy or M.Hill or New York or Union Square. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The manager allows pet cats but does not seem to allow dogs. As always, you should ask as early in the process as possible if you have any questions regarding the pet policy. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.