Downton, Downtown, Tribeca, Union Square. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
Huge 1 Bedroom/Flex 2
Building Amenities: Full Lounge Fitness Center Concierge by Abigail Michaels Outdoor concerts, movies, a seasonal greenmarket and social events basketball, soccer, volleyball, paddle tennis, ping pong, hockey, chess, bocce, a putting green and 7 playgrounds; 2 with water features On-site ZipCar rental Pet friendly 24-hour security Parking Storage Shuttle to Wall Street, The World Financial Center, 23rd Street and Grand Central
23rd St. Subway/Midtown Shuttle
M23 Bus Stop
Licensed Real Estate Agent
J Backer Group Inc.
HopScore Rank: Very Poor
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The title does not appear to be an address, cross-street, or approximate location.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,265. The apartment location is generally known as Downton or Downtown or Tribeca or Union Square. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.