14th to 40th Street, East Village, Gramercy, Union square. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
NO FEE~~~ALL UTILITIES (GAS,HEAT,WATER AND ELECTRIC) FREE~~~RENT STABILIZED~~~CLOSE TO ALL
EXCELLENT LUXURY OFFER.Spacious, contemporary apartment in Manhattan's most dynamic neighborhood featuring separate dining areas, windowed-chef's kitchens, custom bathrooms and plenty of closet space.The vibrant lifestyle includes outdoor concerts and movies, a seasonal green market, eight playing courts, seven playgrounds and a sophisticated selection of services, amenities and events.
Gym with Yoga room and Spinning classes
Library room with free Wi-Fi
Tenant's lounge with billiards
Concierge by Abigail Michaels
Outdoor concerts, movies, a seasonal green market and social events
Park featuring basketball, volleyball, paddle tennis, hockey, bocce, a putting green and 7 playgrounds; 2 with water features
On-site ZipCar rental
Shuttle to Wall Street, The World Financial Center and Grand Central
Washer and dryer This splendid rental residence has created the standard for elegance and convenience which is the signature of Manhattan's finest residential developer!
The listed price is net effective after free month and free electric savings
HopScore Rank: Poor
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Martin Martinov has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- NEUTRAL: This manager has been slow in responding to fellow Hoppers.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a 4 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $4,700. The apartment location is generally known as 14th to 40th Street or East Village or Gramercy or Union square. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 7 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.