Downtown, East Village, Greenwich Village, Union Square, Upper East, Upper West. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
Large 1 Bedroom, High Ceilings, Separate Kitchen,
On A 1st Floor In Elevator Building,
Super And Laundry Room On Premises.
Best Location!!! Close To Everything!!!
Available November Move In.
Please Call @ 917 447 5892 To View This Apartment.
Must Qualify, Good Credit, Broker's Fee.
HopScore Rank: Poor
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,800. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or East Village or Greenwich Village or Union Square or Upper East or Upper West. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The manager allows pet cats but does not seem to allow dogs. As always, you should ask as early in the process as possible if you have any questions regarding the pet policy. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.