Features and Amenities
Charming loft apartment in the heart of the east village featuring exposed brick, hardwood floors and a decorative fireplace. Large walk in closet, updated kitchen and bath plus great light. What more could you ask for! Close to trader joes, union square, and plenty of unique bars and restaurants that the east village has to offer.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Richard Zangrillo has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,295. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or East Village. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.