Features and Amenities
- Hardwood Floors
This over-sized studio features a separate kitchen and a tasteful modern bathroom.
With the convenience of both elevator and laundry.
Quiet, garden facing private balcony.
Recently renovated from floor to ceiling make this an excellent catch.
Off Union Square location, with shops and restaurants at every turn.
Call Daniel Guillen for an exclusive showing!
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Daniel Guillen has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,425. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or East Village. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.