Features and Amenities
Amazing location, Amazing Price for a UES one bedroom just steps away to the 86th st. express subway station. True one bedroom with outdoor patio, huge kitchen with plenty of counter and cabinet space along with good closet space in the bedroom. Right around the corner from Equinox gym, Papaya dog, movie theater and more. The unit across the hall rented within 4 days because of the price. I have keys so access is very easy and willing to show after hours.
Feel free to call or email me between my normal business hours of 8:30am- Midnight with any questions or to schedule your private showing. I look forward to hearing from you.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $1,600. The apartment location is generally known as Upper East Side. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The manager posting this listing only provided one photo.