Features and Amenities
Huge, bright and fully renovated true 2 bedroom with great closet space and brand new hardwood floors throughout. Spacious separate kitchen with tons of cabinet and counter space along with full size appliances. All of this is located in a beautiful well maintained building on a tree lined street. Steps away from Manhattans finest dining, shopping and night life!
Feel free to call or email me between my normal business hours of 8:30am- Midnight with any questions or to schedule your private showing. I look forward to hearing from you.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,550. The apartment location is generally known as Upper East Side. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 2 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.