Features and Amenities
VERY BEAUTIFULLY RESTORED BROWNSTONE 2BR WITH 2 FULL BATHROOMS, A PRIVATE BALCONY, SEVERAL A/C UNITS, AND A WASHER & DRYER BEING OFFERED FOR A JULY MOVE IN. ENJOY AN EASY WALK TO CENTRAL PARK AND THE METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART, AND THE SUBWAY IS ABOUT 10 MINUTES WALKING MOSTLY DOWN LIVELY 2ND AVENUE. LAUNDRY ON THE SAME BLOCK, FOOD EMPORIUM 2 BLOCKS AWAY, AND ENDLESS BOUTIQUE SHOPPING & DINING ALL AROUND THE AREA. CALL TODAY FOR A VIEWING SCHEDULE!
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,195. The apartment location is generally known as Upper East Side. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.