Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Hardwood Floors
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
Luxury building located in Manhattan's Midtown East. It features a 24 hour doorman services, laundry facilities, a sun roof and a gym. The building is in a quiet residential area near shopping, transportation, and businesses in midtown Manhattan. The building is very convenient to the United Nations, and its spacious and attractive park, and is not far from Grand Central Terminal
Apartment is very light and cozy. It has a huge living room; hardwood floors; big windows; plenty of storage space. Kitchen features granite counter top and tiled floor; gorgeous cabinets and new stainless steel appliances
Please call me @ 917-348-4334 to make an appointment and check out this great deal!
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,400. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown or Midtown West. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 10 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.