Features and Amenities
- Hardwood Floors
Gorgeous doorman building in the heart of East side Building features concierge and doorman service 24/7. Additional storage is available.Just across the street, there is nice park, housing great architecture, steel pavilions and fountains.The area is filled with some of New York?s iconic landmarks and convenient to nearby transportation. It is minutes away to fine dining, shopping and entertainment.
Bright, spacious,luxurious flex2 apartment. It features renovated elegant open-isle kitchen with stainless-still appliances. Big and sunny rooms. Nice city view.
Feel free to contact me @(917)348-4334 if you have any questions, or would like to see it .
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $4,500. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown or Midtown West. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. We have 8 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.