1 Bedroom at Studio H/O Flex One *Doorman Building * Free Gym * Roofdeck Large Windows Near All Subways/Restaurants for $2,525
Battery Park City, Downtown, Financial District, South Street Seaport, Tribeca. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
Great Studio with a Home Office that easily converts into a Bedroom. This home office is enclosed with a door making it into a private bedroom with great closet space while still having your living area free to entertain.
This apartment features an open living room & kitchen layout with granite counter tops, GE Appliances, including dishwasher and microwave, expansive ceilings making it spacious and airy.
Great on site amenities, fitness center, laundry room on every floor, 24 hour Doorman/Concierge, on premise garage, Stone & Mahogany computerized elevators, high speed pre-wired building, including a Roofdeck stylish for you to entertain family and friends, enjoy some personal time or meet up with your many interesting neighbors. The gathering spaces are all yours whatever your mood.
OH! Did I tell you how convenient it is within blocks of both the Fulton & Wall Street Subway station, Path Trains & Water Ferry. Not to mention your only steps away from the extensive attractions at the South Street Seaport and chic sidewalk cafes lining the cobblestone Stone Street.
If you want see the best priced Studio H/O in all of downtown just give me a call. But don't wait too long the word is out.. Betty Medina 646 251-4475
HopScore Rank: Fair
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Betty Medina has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title does not appear to be an address, cross-street, or approximate location.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,525. The apartment location is generally known as Battery Park City or Downtown or Financial District or South Street Seaport or Tribeca. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 9 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.