Features and Amenities
- Hardwood Floors
- Laundry in Building
- Outdoor Space
- Roof Deck
AREA: Close to the park, subway, city, hip fun area BUILDING: This new building has it all, elevator, touch access, elite design!APARTMENT: Brand new, great closet space, washer/dryer in unit, the whole roof top is yours. Bring your lounge chairs, bbq pit and pets if you have It's your own private terrace! HUGE All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.When calling refer to RentHop MX ID 5656 Duplex can easily convert into a 3!
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Pamela Paige has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,500. The apartment location is generally known as Queens. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The unit interior features hardwood floors. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 9 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.