Midtown, Midtown West. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- All Trains
- Convertible 2br
- Fitness Center
- Full Service
- Full Wall
- Laundry in Building
- Prime Location
- Roof Deck
Building Amenities and Services
Concierge (24-hour attended lobby)
Gym / fitness center (renovated; for exlusive tenant use; w/ sauna, steam rooms, etc)
Swimming pool (40-foot; indoor; heated)
Parking garage (attended 24 hours; discounts available to tenants)
Laundry (secure, w/ electronic cards)
Roof deck / terrace (44th floor; furnished)
Full valet and concierge services
Multi-camera security system
Online tenant network
Apartment Features and Amenities
Kitchen: Granite countertops
Stainless steel appliances
Tri-view mirrored medicine cabinets and vanities
Wood parquet floors
Individually controlled, year-round air conditioning.
Insulated floor-to-ceiling glass thermopane windows.
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The title does not appear to be an address, cross-street, or approximate location.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,500. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown or Midtown West. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. The manager posting this listing only provided one photo.