Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
The building has a canopied entrance and a full-time doorman. It is close to the Morgan Library, the New York Public Library, Grand Central Terminal and many famous Art Deco skyscrapers. There is excellent public transportation in this area and convenient shopping.There are educational establishments, not far from the building.
Apartment gives out a cozy, warmly feeling. The kitchen has white tiled floor, white cabinets and a dishwasher. There are nice, walk-in closets; hardwood floors throughout the apartment; plenty of windows that look out at the skyscrapers.
Please Call for the appointment @917-348-4334 I'll be glad to assist you
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,900. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown or Murray Hill. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 8 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.