Features and Amenities
Apt. FeaturesOak flooring, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and floor to ceiling windows, with washer/dryers in apartmentsBldg Features24-Hour Call Center ServiceConcierge ServicesBusiness CenterTheater /Screen TV RoomRoof Top Sun DeckNursery RoomHealth Club with poolThe lounge features a catering kitchen, a Starbucks coffee service, fire place and a sound system for enjoyment. Private parks and gardens covering 2 acres around the building. NeighborhoodThis UWS neighborhood is teeming with activity. Many diverse cafes and restaurants minutes to Central Park and Riverside Drive steps to mass transits . The sounds of church bells in the numerous churches mark the passage to time in this vibrant community
- View full listing information on spiregroupny.com/
Listing ID: #1060669
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,515. The apartment location is generally known as Morningside Heights or Upper West Side. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.