Boerum hill, Brooklyn, Brooklyn Heights, carrol garden, clinton hill, Cobble hill, downtown brooklyn, dumbo. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
Incredible 14th story view of Brooklyn, the Upper Bay and Lower ManhattanAll-new appliances, granite countertops everything pristineThis is one of the only studio's AVAILABLE, The Building:
Subways: Seconds to Minutes to multiple subway lines. Just a 10 minute subway ride to lower Manhattan, 20 minutes to Midtown.Supermarkets: Brooklyn Fare across the street, Trader Joes a 10-minute walkDining & Nightlife: Near Smith Street, a 10-minute subway ride to Manhattan, Williamsburg, Park Slope
- View full listing information on nyls.net
Listing ID: #1059388
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,150. The apartment location is generally known as Boerum hill or Brooklyn or Brooklyn Heights or carrol garden or clinton hill or Cobble hill or downtown brooklyn or dumbo. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.