Features and Amenities
Very nice Studio apartment in a doorman building in Brooklyn Heights! A nice, tiled bathroom with a large tub and window along with a galley Kitchen round out this great little studio. There is one large walk-in closet and another smaller closet. Walking distance to great cafes and wine stores, shops, and a block from the 2/3 train to Manhattan. For more information or to schedule a viewing for this, or any Ardor apartment, please call Chris Stong at 523-4016 or email
Ardor Listing ID: 1101640
Ardor Realty listings always show actual unit and building photos for previewed listings.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,050. The apartment location is generally known as Brooklyn. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.